Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This Gym "partnership" is fucking OVER!!

Man...today's gym session was not too good today. Now that I've arrived home and had a chance to get my thoughts together, I've decided that I'm fucking DONE with the person that sorta became my gym partner, Rene. I appreciate his help and his time, but the dude is comin' off too damn bossy and domineering for my taste. I won't lie; i'm not in favor of certain forms of discipline and routine (I get BORED with them!), but I have been trying. HARD. Rene's " You have to do as I do EXACTLY" schtick is not going over well with me. I'm at the point where i can digest some of what he's shown me, and just take the reins from there. I just wanted some tips, not to be under someone's control. Please, dude. Unless I'm PAYING you to push me, don't get shit twisted; don't THINK you can just boss me around, and I'm gonna just take it. WTF is the deal with these older men nowadays? I'm not too sure of his age, but he could be my father I think. I already have one father, HARDLY! I don't need another one, especially some dude I've known for...about a week and a half, maybe?

Anyway, I had a set idea of what I want to accomplish, but since I might still be a gym newb, I just wanted some pointers...yknow, tweakings in my plan to further my progress. Rene's helped me open up to using the free weights more, and for that I'm grateful. But this, "you have to do this like I do it all the time, etc, etc" shit....I can already SEE where this is gonna go, and it's not a good direction. So I may have to switch up the days I go to the gym near my job, or find another one close to my job , or go to the one not too far from my home( about one hour from work on the express train).

Heh...I remember when he told me he was partnered with another woman, but she stopped coming. I think he said she got lazy, but I think i know the REAL REASON...you overbearing Haitian fuck.

End rant.

No comments: