Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Emo shit on my mind

*sigh*
While I'm not a poet, I feel alot of emotions most times from present and past experiences. The ones I feel like blogging about now are some that stay with me, things I would NEVER, or more like, CAN'T EVER, tell the people to their faces. So, here goes....

"....you have no idea how much I feel for you and how much I wish I could be with you. But it can never happen, not in the way I'd want it to, and deep down inside I know that you'd never want to be with me, not in that way....knowing all of this tortures me, and makes me believe that my solitude will be neverending.....and yet I must endure, and continue to be your friend without your discovering my secret burden, and letting it alter, or possibly harm, our friendship. It is a bond I intend to protect as best I can."

" Life....why did you do it to me? Why did you take the love of my life away from me? Since then, I've been lost in the mists of loneliness and despair, searching so long for something, anything, to ease my pain...to heal this deep wound. When I lost him, I lost a part of myself. It literally died; I lost a piece of my energy, of my very soul. I may never get that piece of me back ever again. After all the time that has past, nothing will ever, EVER, fill that void that was left. No matter how hard I try...nothing ever will fill that void."

*Sigh* Well....pretty emo, huh? Too fucking bad! It was on my mind, and it had to come out, so THERE! Nobody's forcing you to read this! (/rant) XD
To anyone out there who's been through this, maybe you can empathize or sympathize, whichever you want.

No comments: