Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nothing but lies this past Saturday. LIES!!

Chocolate Ale my black ass!

So I go to Barcade for a pre-bday getogether, and I decide to try this Arcadia Chocolate Ale. Yo...there was NO fucking hint of chocolate in that fucking drink!! So I submitted myself to getting a 3-4 hour buzz for nothing...motherfuckers lied to me! That shit had an ABV of 7.4, if I remember correctly, and yes, I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking( I don't let it stop me, cuz I've been drunk and haven't puked or anything so...I think I'm fuckin TOP!).

On top of that, I dsicover that the MTA is also lying when they said that late nights the D train was running on the 8th Av line. Lying sons of bitches...I waited @ 14th and 8th over 30 minutes, and no damn D train was running. So, very angrily, and still buzzed, I just took the A to Columbus Circle....and waited almost an hour for a damn D train. Fuck MTA on the weekends. Fuck them up their anuses with a spiked 15' dildo!!!

No comments: