Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random Ramblings...gotta get it out....

Hmm. Why no response?

Are you overly busy?

Do you need space?

Am I a fucking mind-reader?

Or maybe I expect too much....but yet when nobody hears anything from me, people feel that I've withdrawn from them.

Is there a thing such as asking too much?

Are you trying to test me, to see what I will do, over YOUR expectations on how I 'should' act?

I really hate when people 'TEST' you. I'm not a fucking lab animal, goddammit.

You want me to reach out to you, and you want me to come to you, but then when I do, you make yourself unavailable. Hmm....

Or...maybe I'm demanding too much emotionally. It would kinda help if I knew what was going on. Nobody's responding to me when I IM or text them. And I REFUSE to be the bad guy and nag the fuck out of people...just so they can call me needy or clingy or whatever.

I know that you should give your partner space....sometimes, they won't be available to talk to you all the time. So...good thing this blog's here to get all this insecure shit out of me. It just feels weird after staying in contact all the time.

Heh.

Oh well. Gotta get ready for work and gym in the morning.

No comments: