Monday, June 21, 2010

Something just came around....

I can't find this goddamned BB Curve, and it pisses me off.

It pisses me off because I can't remember if I placed it back on my laptop before going to sleep last night.

I'm pissed because I left my door open a crack to get a little more air circulating in my room so I wouldn't bake to death last night. And because I did that, I don't know if my room was violated once again by my piece of shit supposed uncle.

I know life gives and takes and all, but goddammit, I actually liked that phone. I thought I appreciated having it, but I guess Lord Karma saw something inside me lacking and is adamant on teaching me a lesson. So yea. It seems I have no choice but to ride this out and see what it teaches me. But where am I lacking? Humility? Am I too judgmental? Selfish? Self-centered?

I'm not sure what the lesson is, but...the punishment feels quite potent.

No comments: